Sunday, December 30, 2012

Denpasar Festival Day 2

Hello guys, finally this post was done! Phew, I spend most of the time since yesterday night in front of Notebook just preparing this post. Wish u'll like this ;). This is the 2nd day of Denpasar Festival, I arrived in Puputan at 7 on the night be'coz I waited for my lil' cousin so we can go together. Its not so easy to take a picture on the night coz i only used a pocket camera, XD But I did the best that i can do to show u Denpasar Festival Nite Time :P. And So Sorry I wont give many description of the picture, coz I dont know how to describe them by the words, hahah :P.
Situation on Jalan Udayana
Situation of Jalan Udayana
Catur Muka Area
Food Festival Area
Food Festival Area
Whats my cousin looking for?
You can find many variant of food, from a traditional food til the strange one. Im interested to Takoyaki Warung in the right side of food festival, I choose, and I think Takoyaki is just too usual, so I wanna try another unique one, My choice was Sosis Bumbu Bali. Well, It's not too recommended for Rp.10.000 food, I think it's not so special, only regular sausage cooked with the season that we called  Bumbu Megenep in Bali, doesn't taste so good, first impression was

Takoyaki Banner
Cooking Area
Sosis Bumbu Bali
Es Cendol Jelly
Lawar Kebo -_-
If you guys dont know what lawar is, it so similar with urap (see google if u still dont know it :P). What makes it different with urap is Lawar using the meat, like chicken, beef, pork and soon. For moslem people i suggest u to ask first is it halal or not coz some of them using pork or blood for ingredients :).

Gajah Mada Street
The name is Pondok Sate, simple name and it really describe what they sell (Satay).. But, when i saw the menu...The 3rd one was sooooo.. amaaazziing!! Noway! That makes me scared! thinking of Im eating Sate Biawak. @___@ Well, My cousin said that he wanna try it, but i said "Would you mind to choose other menu in different warung also?   -_-" If you wanna know how it taste, you can try yourself, coz i dont want, no no please dont suggest me this food, thanks >.< lol.

The Menu
Pondok Sate 
After look around the Area, I found a booth that selling the dishes made by octopus. Its highly recommended, a bit spicy but yummy. You can follow them on twitter to get more info >> Nagurita u wont spend much money on it, so fair with the taste. Their service is good too.
Sup Gurita
I saw my classmate friend in college perform with his band, errrr..been long time i didn't see him since May. Errr..but i forgot the name of his band, I'll post when i remember XP.
Oka with the Band, lol
Oka with the Band part 2 XD
Here is in front of Photography Exhibition which located in the lobby of Denpasar Mayor Office.

In front of Denpasar Mayor Office
Interior of Photo Exhibition
Photography Exhibition
Photography Exhibition
In the Lobby
Me, hahahaha
Blazer : Centerpoint Pink Scarf : Handmade
Polka Dress : Vintage Bag : Brandstore.me
Legging : Colorbox Wedges : Peter Kezia 

This is in the east part of Festival, the same like yesterday, Textile and Handicraft Area.

Flower made from woods
Balinese Craft
Silver Jewelry
My favorite part, still pet expo XD. I saw a cute kitten, and she was so pretty, I wanna bring her home.. :'(
Me and Kitten
Okay, thats all for the 2nd day of Denpasar Festival. Hmmm.. I think i wont post the 3rd day of Festival coz i need to take a rest for awhile, but depends on my moods, if i wanna go, I'll go, hehehehheh :))). Key guys, C ya later :* #kisses.

No comments:

Post a Comment