Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Love is..

"Love is so wonderful
How u feel perfect while you are imperfect
Bring you happiness
Share a joy and sadness
True love can save you from the darkness out to the light.."
-Ayu Ari Suryanti, The Little Girl under the Tree

“Love never dies a natural death. It dies because we don't know how to replenish its source. It dies of blindness and errors and betrayals. It dies of illness and wounds; it dies of weariness, of witherings, of tarnishings.” 
― Anaïs Nin

“So it's not gonna be easy. It's going to be really hard; we're gonna have to work at this everyday, but I want to do that because I want you. I want all of you, forever, everyday. You and me... everyday.” 
― Nicholas SparksThe Notebook

“Love is needing someone. Love is putting up with someone's bad qualities because they somehow complete you.” 
― Sarah DessenThis Lullaby

“We fell in love, despite our differences, and once we did, something rare and beautiful was created. For me, love like that has only happened once, and that's why every minute we spent together has been seared in my memory. I'll never forget a single moment of it.” 
― Nicholas SparksThe Notebook

“Dumbledore watched her fly away, and as her silvery glow faded he turned back to Snape, and his eyes were full of tears.
"After all this time?"
"Always," said Snape.” 
― J.K. RowlingHarry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
(He love this scene so much :) )

“Love is always patient and kind. It is never jealous. Love is never boastful or conceited. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and is not resentful. Love takes no pleasure in other people’s sins, but delights in the truth. It is always ready to excuse, to trust, to hope, and to endure whatever comes.” 
― Nicholas SparksA Walk to Remember

“Every heart sings a song, incomplete, until another heart whispers back. Those who wish to sing always find a song. At the touch of a lover, everyone becomes a poet.” 
― Plato

“I no longer believed in the idea of soul mates, or love at first sight. But I was beginning to believe that a very few times in your life, if you were lucky, you might meet someone who was exactly right for you. Not because he was perfect, or because you were, but because your combined flaws were arranged in a way that allowed two separate beings to hinge together.” 
― Lisa KleypasBlue-Eyed Devil
(This was my favorite quote :) )

This song was represent what i'm thinking of about love..


Thanks to my friends my Mommy, my Dad too (I knew u made a mistake, but i pray for ur sober, Dad) my ex boyfriend, whoever they are, whatever reason made us break however u hurt me or me hurt you, we still friend and Im sorry I never mean to be an evil. And for my boyfriend, Im not deserve too much, i just want as long as u are with me, i wish u always happy and smiling not only me but sure also to the world. Thanks for everything :).

This is the song for him, one day when we meet, I wanna sing both of the song to u.. :)



Thanks to all who teach me how to live, how to be tough, how to be patient, also how to love.

2 comments: