Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Just A Request from Super Crazy Friend

I have a request from my friend, he said "Huh, ur blog isn't interesting, why dont u post 'bout meh?" Okey, I said " I'll post about you" here you go XD

His name is Dwi, he's tall (of course talllerrrrr than me, i looks like a tiny dwarf beside him, Dammit!) Well, he stay in Japan nowadays, and he was so talkactive, uhm, this is his facebook >> Dwi Cahya ah, in the last post, i said that i like One Ok Rock, thanks to him 'coz he told me of this band, hahaha.
 I'll post some of his picta.
There he is.

Dwi eat knife! WOW :O !


















One day, i'm so angry to him, coz of what? coz he killed my rabbit! WTH! I still remember until now! #hithishead (`ε´)/ (>o<)

RIP My Beautiful Popo :'(

















I'm gonna promote his blog too, here you go >> liniwaktu.wordpress.com.
"Hey Dwi, i fulfill ur request! Pay me some bucks then!"

1 comment:

  1. Hai, thx 4 cmompliment ;) ya ya, sure, i'll follow u then.. Nice to know ya Nava :D

    ReplyDelete