Wednesday, December 19, 2012

How I Love Music

Everyone love music..
But everyone has their own sense of music, lets say, there's a people who love dangdut, R n B, Rock, Metal, Jazz, Pop, and so on, so many genre of music out there. For me personally i like many kinds of music depends on my mood, lol :D. One day i can listen to post hardcore music in the nite just wanna headbanging XD but one day i can listen to jazzy things, in the other day i can listen to poppish music :). But yea i dont like all of music genre, sometimes i cant listen to genre that not match to me, i'm not saying that sucks, but i just don't like, that's it :P

Here, i wanna show ya my new favorite one, they are One Ok Rock, they are a Japanese Rock Band, we can say it a bit punk, a bit post hardcore, a bit alternate rock, well..whatever u say, it definately a rock band :P. Dunno why i just love their style of music. Just listen if u wanna know how.



The other day, i really miss the moment when im in junior high school, the time when i still really addicted to Anime music, hahaha Until 2 days ago i found this video, it's been soooo long time i never listen to this song, and still Hamasaki Ayumi is the most prettiest and amazing japanese diva ever :)


And my favorite one until now, of course BlesstheFall :) Don't ask me why i like them, I love the style, I love how Jared scream in their song, I love how Eric play his guitar, I love Beau's performance on the stage, I love how Matt hit the drum, it sounds so wonderful in my ears X). Here the "Promised Ones" one of da single in their new album.



Ah, And I wanna post a pict of me and Beau XD. He's sooo handsome and cute. ehehehe But, why i looks so small beside him? -____-

Beau and I














And with Eric too :)

Me and Eric

No comments:

Post a Comment