Tuesday, January 1, 2013

2013 Resolution

Happy New Year everyone..! (>.<)/ 2012 was done in couple hours ago, So many moments i got, So many goal that i achieved, also so many good and bad things happen.. Everything that done this year gave so much experiences and teach me many things to make me be a better person. Everyone having 2013 Resolution, this is what i wish this year :)
Source

2013 Resolution
1. Be a better and wise person
2. Being more diligent and dicipline do sholat and reading AL-Quran
3. Open my online business and open my offline boutique.
4. Having an Official website to support e-marketing of my business
5.  Meet my boyfriend's parents

I Wish God will support my way to catch my resolution of 2013.. Amien.. :) Well guys, whats about your resolution? ;) I wish u can having much energy to reach what u wish and catch ur dream and ur planning this year, Amien :D

4 comments:

  1. Nice resolution dear ^^ number 1 is mine too! Haha!

    Caroline
    http://missoline.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha.. thats what everyone wishing of :D
    Thx for visiting dear.. :*

    ReplyDelete