Monday, December 24, 2012

Merry Christmas 2012

MERRY CHRISTMAS FOR EVERYONE WHO CELEBRATED IT

Merry Christmas


For me personally, I'm not a christian nor a catholic, but i really enjoy to see a Christmas and New Year Decoration.. Living in Bali there are not so many Special Christmas decoration like we can find in Singapore, New York, London, China and other country but yea, we celebrate it, like in department store, mini market, spa and beauty salon treatment center, and many other places. I actually really really really really wanna hunt some picture that represent a Christmas celebration in Bali, but unlucky me i cant go anywhere today T_T.. I promise I'll post some pict of New Year on my next posting :).

Well, be'coz i cant post any pict of it, Im gonna post another pict of last year Christmas celebration, lol.
Those are when i'm still work in the kids club, playing with children an have fun everyday, ahahahha, such a good an enjoyable job (for me :P). I made some of the decoration by myself, especially kind of styrofoam craft. I made them, and other employee paint them, such a good team player, rite? :).

Window Glass Decor
Window Glass Decor
Can u look at the glass window? Yea, those are decorated by us, i mean other employees, not me exactly, coz i didn't join to do it, so dont ask me how to make it..lol XD. So creative!.

Mr. Santa Clause with his deers
Yes! I made it by myself, draw, cut, also coloring.. It made it from 2 white styrofoam.. I draw on that, then cut with styrofoam scissors. One thing that i forgot was 1 of the deer, can u see? it has no horns, bahahha, when i cut them i forgot to draw the horn, but it's too late, I cut them already before i realize i got wrong.. (hweee..T_T) But thats fine, that's good enough although it's not perfect :P.

Merry Christmas
I made it, but other employees help me when I'm off duty, i dont really satisfied of it, coz it hang on before it 's really done well :(. Do u realize that some of them still isn't put the gold beads on it?.

Christmas Decoration on Kids Club
The Front Decoration
Christmas Tree
Here we are with santa :P
Santa with the kids :)
Me, the team with kiddies :)
Me with team
Me, hohohohoho XD
There i am 1 year ago, ah, just an information, i worked at Cubby House Kids Club at Semara Resort Seminyak Bali, here for an information detail >> Semara Resort (Mr.Tony should pay me coz i've promote his resort, lol XD). Although i've resign since february, it still be a precious moment for me. Imagine working with the kids, i love it, hahaha :D. Merry Christmas all ;) *Wink*

No comments:

Post a Comment