Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Ragnarok Online

Eh, so familiar with this name? Yes, it's a legendary MMORPG ever. I played this since class 10 in high school (kelas 1 SMA in Indonesia XD lol) Caca who teach and ask me to join to play with him. It's been, uhm about 8 years ago XD. I'm actually not really addicted with this game, but it's a time killer for me when i feel so boring.

Some of PBB Guild Team

I find many interesting people there, a cool community and many new friends around Indonesia, and of course i meet my boyfriend from this community game ;). Sounds rare and weird, eh? But thats true,hahah :D

My Wedding with him on the game XD
Its so much fun, if u gonna try to play this too, simply, just download the game, install and patching, then u can play it. Ah, and dont forget to register an account before play ;) Come and join us.
Indonesian RO : Klik here 
International RO : Klik here

Outside of Prontera Capital City :D

No comments:

Post a Comment