Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Greeting

Well, hello..
This isn't actually my first blog, yah cuma blog2 sebelumnya sudah entah apa kabar, LOL XD..
Well, this is just my personal blog, i'll posting anything i like, fashion, food, travel, personal life, many things, hope u like what will i post next.
Lemme introduce myself, My name is Ayu bla bla bla bla.. I have long name but just call me Ayu, simple..;D
I live in Bali, where i put my heart there, where i cant find cozy place other than my Hometown. And there are many things that make me fall in love with this place. 
I really don't know how many times i can say, Bali is amazing place to live. Well, guys is that enough for introducing? Eh? No? Whateva, i dunno what i have to say, lol :)). But, at least I'll do my best to make this blog interesting for u :).
Have fun guys.. ;) *winking*

6 comments: