Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Family Time

All i want to post first was about my personal life, yea definately about family.. I have 1 mother 1 father (of course) and im the only child in family, in my little family i mean, coz i have many cousin :D
My Dad, Me and Mom

Where the picta above taken? Thats while we were on Kiki Wedding Reception, Kiki is my cousin, she is cute young girl. Ah, and thats when my hair still long, coz i cut my hair last month :)) lol

Kiki and her husband
Doesn't she looks stunning with those green goldy kebaya gown? ;) Well, its such not a big wedding, just a simply one but i like the decoration, simply yet stunning, well, thats just my opinion, hahah.

Wedding Decoration
Just information, the wedding held at Sahid Montana Malang, well such an idea for ur wedding perhaps :).

No comments:

Post a Comment