Thursday, December 11, 2014

Gunung Payung Beach

Good Evening, first thing that i want to say after a very long time disappear from blog world is " God, I really miss this blog". Well, at least finally i reopen my lovely blog and start thinking of writing once again. Wish you guys will help me to think what should i write if i have no idea :D.

Let me think, how if i start to write about my favorite place, the best place in Bali ( at least for me :P hehehe ). I wont talk about cafe, restaurant, shopping mall or kind of modern place, i will talk about the beach, located near Nusa Dua and Near Uluwatu. Its a virgin beach, not many people know about this place, and it will take 45 minutes drive from airport. Its not Pandawa Beach if you heard about Pandawa Beach, the beach that i will talk about is near Pandawa Beach. Then, we will talk about Gunung Payung Beach ( Pantai Gunung Payung ).
The View from above

You should go down by the stairs to reach the beach


A Clear Water

So quiet


Ah, its just me.

A lovely beach

A coral caves

Just part of a beach

Mr Crab

What a beatiful creation of God
I dont know if thats you, but for me look in to a very clear water of the sea was very ( i dont know how to describe ) maybe i can say it so lovely if i hear the sounds of waves, the seaguls, the wind, it makes you reminds that God is so kind, everything that He created was so beautiful :).

No comments:

Post a Comment