Saturday, March 16, 2013

Happy Birthday to Me

Happy Birthday
Happy Birthday to Me! Thank God 2 days ago exactly on March, 14th was my birthday, it's already 23 years i live in the world. Many things happen, Many people come, Many people leave. I cant think better than i have many people who always support me of everything. Study, Work, Business etc.
Actually i didn't celebrate a special party but i just invited my childhood friends, Tika and Agus to come for dinner one day before my birthday, though that i will so busy on 14th of March.

Just a candid

Lets eat

Tika and I

Tika and I

Me and Agus
My parents ask me to went out for dinner one day after i treat my friends at Pizza Hut, I said that Im so tired and dont wanna go anywhere, but they still push me and said that i still have to go out b'coz that day was my birthday. Ah, I said well okay and finally we went to Italian Fastfood (AGAIN!) and ordered a large veggie pizza (My Dad is a vegetarian, thats why we have to eat veggie pizza that nite, although i dont like it, or he cant eat anything if i order a pizza with meat). But thanks for them, its been long time since the last time My Parents and I go out together for dinner.
My eyes looks so tired

The picture captured not too good
I thank so much for all friends who pray for my better life, I love u all. Thanks for my parents who gave me so much love. Thank God to give me more time to live, So much Blessing, Many chance to do good things and much other things that i cant say. And Thank God he still remember my birthday although he's not the first person who text a birthday message to me (I recieved it in the middle of the nite at 15th of March, but thats okay, i'm still happy that he wasn't forget :'). Alhamdulillah for every inch of my life, I wish i can be a better person in the following years.

4 comments: